Update on the
Where is the world is Andor app.
Just a quick update on the first project.
I’ve made some considerable progress, but it turns out there were a whole bunch of edge cases I did not originally consider that I would like to be able to appropriately handle. I’m trying to do this “righter”, than a quick little hack. A couple things I’ve had to consider:
This has cause the project to go a little slower than I would have thought, but I’m learning a lot in the process. I’m using Go, a programming language by Google, and I’m having to deal with things that I’ve never had to do before so I have to pick up a few things on the fly. That makes it fun.